• Announcements

• fulcrumbot

OUTDATED 8.12!!   06/06/2018

OUTDATED DUE TO RIOTS NEW ANTI-CHEAT!!!!  NO ETA ON A TIME FOR COMPLETION!!
    • fulcrumbot

Silent Auction Ends March 31, 2019.   02/09/2019

Silent Auction The highest silent bid will win: fulcrumbot.com FulcrumBot.exe source code as is Website source code as is All related databases as is 6 month limited support Information: Ends March 31, 2019. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method. The winner will not be announced. Only the winner will be contacted. The transfer process will begin after payment is received. After 4 business days of non-payment, the next highest bid will win and so forth. Email your bid and contact information to fulcrumbotvideos@gmail.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gomber90110

Steelers signal preceding Inexperienced Bay stability Burnett in the direction of 3-calendar year offer

1 post in this topic

PITTSBURGH (AP) The Pittsburgh Steelers importance overall flexibility inside their defensive backs https://www.gbpackersgearshop.com/Joel_Bouagnon_Jersey-143. Morgan Burnett need to suit immediately in just.The 2-year preserving AFC North champions signed the cost-free representative stability towards a 3-12 months package upon , aspect of an overhaul inside the secondary that started final 7 days whenever the workers slash ties with veterans Mike Mitchell, Robert Golden and William Homosexual.The 29-12 months-previous Burnett contains performed all 8 seasons of his NFL vocation inside Inexperienced Bay, gathering 683 tackles, 44 passes defensed, 9 interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries. He begun 102 video games for the Packers and received a Tremendous Bowl ring inside of 2011, Even though Inexperienced Bay combat Pittsburgh.Im coming inside toward do my endeavor the ideal I can do, any place I healthy, Burnett claimed. In direction of be liable as a teammate and make the enjoy of the coaches and buy into a agenda with the take it easy of the men.Burnett moved close to late in just his tenure with the Packers still put in the greater part of the year within Eco-friendly Bay at basic safety. It a stage in which the Steelers comprise a critical have to have immediately after analyzing toward component tactics with Mitchell and Golden Jake Kumerow Jersey. Sean Davis includes detailed flashes throughout his 2 seasons and includes a single of the 2 setting up locations https://www.gbpackersgearshop.com/Bryan_Bulaga_Jersey-14. The other stays up inside the air, although Burnett would determine in the direction of consist of the in just monitor higher than J.J. Wilcox.There factors within just my toolbox Im skilled towards go in the vicinity of and perform choice employment if have to have be, Burnett explained. Nonetheless totally I arrived into the league as protection and that the place Im delicate at https://www.gbpackersgearshop.com/Marcus_Porter_Jersey-62.Burnett signing is the instant by means of Pittsburgh for the duration of cost-free firm. The Steelers signed within linebacker Jon Bostic in the direction of a 2-12 months bundle earlier mentioned the weekend.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0