• Announcements

• fulcrumbot

Key Randomizer Update #1   05/24/2017

Update #1: Fixed a bug where keys were not being randomized after the initial randomization. I have recently received several requests for key changes. So instead of always doing it manually, I have implemented a way for users to do it themselves. http://fulcrumbot.com/key_randomizer.php  
    • fulcrumbot

Updated to 7.23.209.7302   11/21/2017

Updated to 7.23.209.7302
      Make sure your League of Legends is up to date.
      Restart FulcrumBot.exe to download the latest version, or
      You may download the latest version at http://fulcrumbot.com/Latest/FulcrumBot.exe
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cordinator

Bot need new patch? LoL new patch

5 posts in this topic

Seems like new LoL patch came out today, bot doesn't work, same issue for everyone? 

I guess we wait, just to notice @fulcrumbot

We know, fulcrum knows. You're posting news that is known well before it happens. Is a common occurance. 

Fun fact: You know that every patch someone like you (newbie) post the same topic over and over again?

Edited by MechaGamer
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't get it. I have downloaded League client from riot's website cause " 46-league-of-legends-v7192031070  " didn't work. I had bugsplat.dll missing then cg.dlll then "application error". With riot official client it's working but I can't make the bot work because bot is detecting "v7.19.204.5319" when v7.19.203.1070 is expected.

But you said that bot is working now ?

EDIT: found out the solution :  Download the old exe, copy and paste here: Riot Games\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.171\deploy

ty

Edited by xialah